Midsize, Xhvy Ch., Hvy. Sus., Large PP, 4 PR tires, driver, VMG in turret, FOJ back, FE, SWC, 1 cargo space 6 lbs, 243 plastic armor: F50, R55, L55, B40, T23, U20; Acc. 5, HC 3, 5754 lbs., $14,304
- Option 1: FOJ to OJ, add 1 pt. armor, 5757 lbs., $14,304
- Option 2: add Ram Plate, armor: F50 (ram) R45 L45 B40 T20 U18, $15,763
- Option 3: FP armor + Ram Plate (#2), no SWC, $19,951
- Option 4: FP armor, no SWC, FOJ to OJ, add 1 armor, 5760 lbs, $14,588
- Option 5: 4 Solid tires, no SWC, FOJ to OJ, remove 2 pts armor, 5753 lbs, $14,956
- Option 6: 4 Solid tires, no SWC, FOJ to HDOJ, no cargo space, remove 8 pts armor, 5760 lbs, $15,260 (remove 25 pts armor to get to Div15, 5624 lbs, $14,988)
- Updated here, here and possibly here.
Design Notes: My favorite design. Yeah, yeah, I know... yours too. Who knew? It's good for arenas, convoys, and scenarios. Anway, this is also ripe for updating (PR to SD tires, incendiary ammo for VMG, FE to IFE).
[Updated Nov 10, 2013] Here's the counter I made for it back in 2057.