- F 12 hits, R 23 hits, B 4 hits, L 4 hits,
- 4 shots from GL front, 2 shots back,
- note the tires are untouched,
- who was I fighting? Bikers?
- Also what was with me and no gunners? It's all about the designing with no foresight to how things are actually played.
Design Notes: I have to give my past self credit for actually playtesting some of my stupid ideas. Not enough, I guess. Like Antiped iv (compact) this was part of a design journey to explore the idiocy of anti-pedestrian tactics. Answer me this: why in the fantasy world of Car Wars 2035 did anyone care about using tear gas? I'd say that in the Car Wars RPG a flaming paint cloud is the new tear gas.
This reminds me of what a sick friend of mine said, back in 1985, when I asked about Agent Orange. AO was a defoliant we used on our own troops during Vietnam. I asked what defoliant did we use on the enemy troops and he responded "napalm."
Name Notes: Original name was just "Anteeped."
[Updated Nov 4, 2013]