Design notes - Like the Aston Martin, this is another fiction-replica car; an attempt to emulate the other famous pre-Car Wars vehicle, from the great Spy Hunter video game. This attempt falls short, but I propose a similar design contest using the more versatile 2057 weaponry and accessories.
Design Contest - According to the never incorrect Wikipedia, the car is: "...the fictitious G-6155 Interceptor modelled on a 1983 Z28." The Z28 is a Camaro and is described as a coupe, but the car looked longer and thinner than that to me. In Car Wars terms, it can be a Midsized, Sedan or Luxury.
The car should have:
- 2 front machine guns of any type (LMG, MG, VMG, etc.)
- Because these guns didn't need reloading, maybe they should have extra mags (or a big pile of extras and a mag switcher)
- Oil Slick (with 3-4 shots)
- Smokescreen (possibly HDSS as I have above because it was a big cloud)
- Missile launcher of some sort (HR, RGM)
Fully equipped, the Spy-Hunter should have
And extra, extra points for the Tractor-Trailer red weapons van.