Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bison - Div25 Luxury (Combat)

Luxury, Xhvy Ch., Hvy Sus., Super PP, driver, 4 SD tires, 2 linked ATG front, 2 linked MFR back, TL with LGL to all 12 rockets rear, Hi-Res computer; 150 pts. Armor F30 R30 L30 B30 T10 U20; Acc. 5, HC 3, 6600 lbs., $24,700.

Combat record: 
  • Only 2 shots from the ATGs. 
  • There was concentrated fire on F armor, going through and destroying all 30 points, both ATG, the plant, driver, and the rear weaponry. 
  • Whoa.

Design Notes - The original name was "Anti-Moose" - because I tried to improve on the AADA Vehicle Guide 'moose' (front linked ATGs, great on paper). Armor is pitiously weak for Div25. And for cost issues I could have probably used Autocannons (which I have the same romantic link to as I do with ATG. Just like the big booms, me).

Image from here.

[Updated Nov 4 2013]

No comments: