Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Miranda 2037 - Div25 Luxury (Galaxy)

Luxury, Xhvy Ch., Hvy Sus., Super PP, driver & gunner, 4 SD tires,  AC with mag front, RL with mag in turret, MD back, bumper trigger front, 2 SWC to RL, 167 pts. Plastic armor: F40 B30 R33 L33 T20 U11; Acc 5, HC 3, 6595 lbs., $24,910

Combat record: 
  • 4 shots from RL, 6 from MD, 
  • 9 hits on BL tire. 
  • Erasures make it hard to see how many from the AC (if any) which would be revealing for the turret vs. big front weapon debate.

Design notes - Good crew, good armor number, I do think that unguided RL in Div25 is bad planning (and I probably missed a lot). My love of Autocannons blinds me every time.

Name Notes - This is an original name, and  I'm assuming considering how early this was named (see the handwriting), is after the moon of Uranus.

Image from here.

[Updated Nov 11, 2013]

No comments: