Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Impetus 2037 - Div50 Van (Obs.)

Updated here:
Van, Xhvy Ch., Hvy Sus., Super PP, driver, 4 PR tires rear, 2 PRR front, 2 linked HL front, Hi-Res computer; 106 pts FP Plastic Armor: F20 (ram) L21 R21 B22 T7 U15; Acc. 5, HC 3, 7194 lbs., $44,510

Design Notes: Woof. Who doesn't liked linked Heavy Lasers (I liked them a bit too much, truth be told). But the armor is absurdly light.

Name Notes: Original name: "Iiyap," likely from my 3 letter period.

Oct 3 2013 - I was looking to upgrade this, but I wanted to check on the ol' Madhat Excel whether the numbers add up.  They don't.  Then even the base design is stupid; the crazy low armor - with a ramplate! - and why is this a Van?  I have 10 spaces left!  It can't be from the 1/3 rule, because 2 HL is only 6 - that can fit in a luxury!  It can also almost fit in a pickup... now that may work.  As for the Van, the design is crackers.

No comments: