Monday, August 27, 2007

2037 Designs

Some notes about my 2037 designs.

1. A number of these are obsolete (e.g. compacts were once allowed to have 2-space turrets; the only radial tires were PR and having them on the front wheels was enough to raise HC). I am posting them because of nostalgia and to clear my game-inbox.

2. If a 2037 design has been upgraded, I will note that in the 'labels' section.

3. I designed these at the prime RPG ages (13-15 years old) and even while a young fry I displayed the flair for bad planning and flaboyant disaster that I am so proud of today. Some designs are so stupid that I have no idea what I was thinking... possibly I was just killing time in Spanish class (some designs were actually written in Spanish, possibly to cover as 'note-taking').

The only excuse I can give for some idiotic designs was that I actually took some of the worst into combat. And got thoroughly bashed.

4. Combat records will be included (and labeled) as well as design criticism from 20 years later.

No comments: