Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Venus 2037 - Div10 Compact

Compact, Xhvy Ch., Hvy. Sus., 4 PR Tires, Large PP, Driver; RL (10/reg) front, SS (10/reg) back, SWC, BA for driver, 254 pts plastic Armor: F70 B45 R50 L50 T19 U20; HC 3, Acc. 5, 4439 lbs. $9,952

Design Notes - Whenever it has 2037 in the title, it's one of my original designs from back when I was a teenager.  I found my files a bit ago and I'm slowly putting the cars up here with a scan of the original car picture.  As I had trouble finding good names, I would use shortcuts, and "galaxy" was my earliest theme.  I designed a car for each planet and this is the original "Venus"

Ironically, when I first started this blog, I had only half of my original car files, so I didn't have a Venus.  As such, I decided to make a new one, and that's found here and then an update of that (a compact with a turreted HMG) here.

I'm unsure if this car actually accurate, but I'll save that for the updating.

No comments: