- Option 1 - replace CA for BC with PS (25/reg) linked to all the laser webs, add 1 pt WH/WG; 7796.4 lbs, $73,300
- Option 2 - replace BC & its CA with 1 RR (10/HESH) front & PS (25/reg) linked to all the laser webs, add 1 pt WH/WG and add 18 pts sloped FP armor (168 total); 7798.4 lbs, $71,413
- Option 3 - replace BC & its CA with 1 RR (10/HESH)
front & PS (25/reg) linked to all the laser webs, 35 WG/WH, convert armor to 153 pts sloped LRFP armor; 7796.6 lbs, $73,022.50
- Option 4 - replace BC & its CA with 1 GG (10/reg)
front & PS (24/reg) linked to all the laser webs, smartlink to GGs, 35 pts WG/WH, convert armor to 150 pts sloped LRFP armor; 7798.4 lbs, $81,740
- Option 5 - as option 4 but with FP armor: 38pt WG/WH, 165 pts sloped FP plastic armor; 7796.4 lbs, $80,140
Design Notes - This is an update of this:
Camper, Xhvy Ch., Hvy Sus., Super PP, 4 SD tires rear & 2 PRR front, driver; 2 linked RR front with mag, GG in turret with mag, Hi-Res comp. 151 pts. FP armor: F40 R30 L30 B25 T13 U13; 4 10 pt. WG rear WH front, Acc. 5, HC 3, 7789 lbs. $40,210The update was dated Aug 22, 2007, but I've updated even more recently. The price jumped, mainly because once you're going high (and a GG will do that), I feel its necessary to do FP armor and tires. This is definitely an old design because it's all offense and no defensive weapons. I'd have liked to slope this, but couldn't do so without (a) changing the weapon system integrity, or (b) the component armor (which I think is a must in today's modern jet-set CW world).
By the time I got to option 4, it's a whole 'nother car (2 RRs with GG to 2 GG and PS).