Original - Compact, Xhvy Chassis, Heavy Sus., Med PP, 4 SD tires, driver; MG (20/reg) front, MD (10/reg) back, 1 extra space, 225 pts Plastic Armor: F45 B45 R40 L40 T30 U25; HC 3, Acc 5, 4200 lbs, $9825
- Original Notes - The original was designed with cargo space, and since this is the oldest of schools, there were no engine options; once PC/SC is allowed, a Med PP can carry the max weight.
2059 Update: Compact, Xhvy Chassis, Hvy Sus., Medium PP, 4 SD tires, driver; MG (20/reg) front, MD (10/reg) back, 2 smoke/oil dischargers; 10 pts FP CA around driver; 215 pts platic Armor: F45 B45 R40 L40 T25 U20; HC 3, Acc. 5, Top 90, 4190 lbs, $9995
- Design Notes - This was my first attempt back in 2059 (2009, ahem). It's fine. My first impression 4 years later was to add power to the engine and a turret, because why not with a base 1 space weapon? I was about to add a turreted HMG, but that's already the Venus series (here and here), and my commitment to 'weapon system as identity' meant I couldn't go there.
- Design Notes - OK, so there what to like here. LR Metal armor may or may not be necessary in Div10, but it really is cheap ($113.75 difference), I didn't go to LR CA though because I just felt 1 pt matters there and there's very few lasers in div10. I'm not sure if I can keep Solid tires and keep this a Div10, but that should be an ultimate goal.
- Design Notes - This was an attempt to get an HMG and to do that I dropped the turret, and I like the lethality and variation but I'd still like to get some solid tires in here..
- Design Notes - OK, so here's 1 version of a standard 'Coaster' with an HMG; I couldn't keep the dischargers though.
- Design Notes - This is going to be the last. As you can see, it's really a glorified div10 car. The LR armor does matter more in Div15, as with all the other defensive methods.